Sunday, August 15, 2010

Peanut Butterscotch Drops

Peanut Butterscotch Drops


1 (11-ounce) package or 1 2/3 cups Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
1 cup creamy peanut butter
5 1/2 cups corn flake cereal


1.Line baking sheets with waxed paper.

2.Place morsels in large, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70 %) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Add corn flakes; stir until coated.

3.Drop by rounded teaspoon onto prepared baking sheetsRefrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Makes 50.
Estimated Times
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time:
Cooling Time: 20 mins refrigerating

3 comments:

Heather Ashby said...

mmm sounds delicious! I will have to give them a try.

JBandJess said...

When I made them, I also drizzled chocolate over them for an added yumminess :) Totally easy!

Rebecca Luke said...

Yum. And any recipe that is good without the requirement of baking is appreciated! BTW- Your kiddo's are absolutely ADORABLE!