Sunday, August 22, 2010

A day at the park

After a few days of yucky weather, the sun came out at a convenient time Thursday morning. With black clouds still in the sky, I decided that the sooner weleft fr the park, the better.  So I fed the boys then off to the park we went.  Of course when we got there, Konnor was asleep. 


Jack didn't want pictures to be taken.... at first

But then everywhere we went he wanted a picture taken of him.  One more picture was taken of baby KC before we left, which happen to be the same position as the picture we took of him right when we got to the park. 

Surprisingly we left the park and got home just before a crazy wind/rain storm started.  Phew!

1 comment:

Codi said...

I love that Konnor's hands are out, almost like he's holding on.

Your boys are so cute!