Friday, August 6, 2010

Blog background comes to life!

So, since Konnor has been home, I have had to try and figure out how to handle two kids.  Their schedules were different, the wanted to eat at the same time. (Imagine this)  Holding konnor while he is eating, then making a sandwich for Jack, while trying not to get pulled on from my not so gentle baby.  Plus trying to clean house, and keep it organinzed.  On top of that, there are twice as many daipers to change.  Then trying to fit in my own time, then fit in Justin and me time.  Plus, I inherited a smelly pug from my sister for who knows how long.  She moved to a no pets home and so we "happily" took her baby till she can take her back.  Wow, hats off to the women that have tons of kids and have it figured out.
Well, I have sort of figured a little out.  Jack and Konnor now have their afternoon nap at the same time.  Jack eats/snacks when ever I have a minute to feed him. (Have to figure that out still)  Daiper changes one right after the other. (Jack doesn't have the desire to try potty training yet.) 
Well, after all that, I can finally tlak about why my background comes into play.  That is what the floors in the house look like when Jack is awake.  Covered with ALL of his toys, stuffed animals, blocks, and books.  Then before he goes to bed, we all clean it up, then the day starts over in 10 hours. 
One month ago, I had one child!  Awesome, easier, and more simple.  Now with two kids, one hubby, and two dogs, I have my groove back.


"Thanks to my skills, (haha) I have my life back in order!"


2 comments:

Brandy_Webb said...

i love reading your blogs... i knew you could do it eventually.. know you have to work on coming out and seeing people. we miss you

Anonymous said...

You always seem to have things under control when I see you. Jack and Konnor are so lucky to have you as their mom.
-Shannon