Friday, April 23, 2010

Yeah! I did it!

For the first time with this pregnancy, I have finally taken a picture of the belly! I am pretty sure I have gotten pictures taken at family functions or what not, with the proof of a baby in there, but until I find them, this is the first picture I have seen. I am such a bad one with taking pictures! We had an awesome camera, but then sometime around Thanksgiving it stopped working all together. Then about a month ago, we finally broke down and bought a new camera. Its nothing fancy, but now I am actually able to freeze moments again.
Here's to baby boy #2! I finally have proof that you won't just appear on our door step. ( I was starting to get worried that I would actually not have any proof of being pregnant with him at all.) Thanks to all of you that kept asking for pictures. I will try and be better at this and take pictures.



So having been pregnant before, I would have thought that the second time around would be very similar. Umm.... Guess again!
This guy is almost the opposite of his big brother.
  • With Jack, during the whole pregnancy I gained a total of 14 lbs.
  • #2, I still have 10/11 weeks to go, and I have already gained 15 lbs.
  • The only time Jack would push to the outside of my belly was when I was taking hot showers. The rest of the time, he was chilling in and up under my ribs. (The whole time!) When we were 2 weeks to Jacks due date, my doctor tried to turn jack because he was breach and up in my ribs, instead of upside down and laying low.
  • With #2 He is pushing out my stomach all the time, its like he trying to come out of my belly button. This one hangs out so low I feel like a penguin when I walk because hes chilling in between my legs all the time.
  • When Jack moved, it was always in the same spots. One the sides.
  • When #2 moves, he is doing flips. even when we have ultra sounds, he spins.

I am so excited when the day comes, to finally see Jack and his little brother together. Jack already holds my belly. "Mama, hold baby pease!" then he would lay on my belly with his arm wrapped around the front of my stomach, with his head laying on top of it. Its the sweetest thing in the world. ( I will for sure try to snap a picture of that, it's so priceless.)


2 comments:

Rebecca Luke said...

So much fun! I can't believe you only gained 15 lbs with Jack!!!! Let's not even talk about how much I gained... So far my pregnancy seems to be going very similarly to my 1st with Aubin. I'm hoping since I'm able to be a bit more active this time though that my weight gain is less, and that I don't retain so much water weight!!!! Always fun to see pictures. Glad you finally took one. I realized I had hardly ANY when I was pregnant with #1 and it makes me really sad :(. Tell Justin we say hi!

Brandy_Webb said...

i love it... you look so adorable and i know jack will absolutely love him new brother