"We have yet to pick a name."
With no help from my man, baby #2 still has no name.
When we were pregnant with Jack we knew what his name would be long before he came, but with our next one, the name game just seems to be the hardest thing to figure out these days. I've been going through books and many many Internet sites to try and find a name that sounds at all like a name that interests me. Nothing has stood out. Maybe I am just being too picky or something, but I can't seem to jump this hurdle.
So, here is where I need you to come in.
" Where can I go to find a name?"
I have tried so many places, but you may know of a place, or book, or something I haven't looked at yet. I have two months left till the big day, so any help will do.
4 comments:
I would assume you've tried this, but I tend to be a big fan of the "suggested names" and "sibling names" features on babycenters Baby Name Finder. They always tend to come up with things we like.
This is the best website for names http://www.ssa.gov/OACT/babynames/
Its the top 1000 names from the previous year that were registered with the SS Administration. It ranks them by popularity too. So if you want something less popular, you can look further down the list :)
If we end up having a boy I have no idea what we will name him.
Ha ha your going to laugh at this one...I like to look at the end of movies, you know when the credits are rolling. Sometimes a name really sticks out to me. Somewhere different to look at least?
All good ideas! I will check them all out at this point! I need to find a name for this baby! ... And fast!
Post a Comment