Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Finally some pictures!!

So I haven't had a camera for a while, which is sad because so much has happened around here. I finally scanned in our little baby pictures so you can get a feel for how he's doing and what he may look like. This was little baby at 20 weeks when we had our ultrasound to determine the sex. They are a month old but what can you do? I am still trying to track down the pictures we took at our appointment, so they will be on later.
This was the very end of our ultra sound, and as you can see (hopefully) Its a boy! Justin had it stuck in his head that we were having a girl, and really thought he was right. When he saw this, he was really discouraged at first, but he is very excited to be having another son. I knew the whole time it was a boy but deep down I was with him hoping maybe, just maybe it would be a girl. We're not stopping here, so there's still a chance.


This is his precious profile. I think this one is going to look like me this time. Jack has my skin tone and hair color but looks just like his daddy. For some reason I think this one will have my features and daddy's coloring. (but that's just a guess)

I just love this one and had to throw it in. This is his little foot, for those who can't tell.




I know some of you have been wanting to see a picture of me with the belly, and hopefully soon I will actually take one. Its sad how I haven't taken a belly shot yet. I suck!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the ultrasounds! It is so exciting and I bet Jack is going to love having a little brother:)

Heather Ashby said...

Such cute pics...he was very cooperative! :) and don't feel too bad, i think i only have 2 pictures from my whole first pregnancy! Oh and i will scan that pic from girls camp and email it to you in the next couple days!

Brandy_Webb said...

i have a camera you can use anytime :)