So I know I have said I would put up the ultrasound pictures of baby #2, but I just haven't really taken the time to scan everything into the computer yet. I know that's so horrible of me, but I will really do it soon. I need to keep everything updated.
Well, since we found out we are having another boy, not a a lot has changed, other than the fact that I have a little one playing soccer with my insides. Its always nice to have a mover though, because then you are always assured that he is alive and well. Oh and about a week ago, I think I had contractions! I had a doctor visit about a week ago and my doctor asked if I have been feeling contractions yet? I felt something painful for sure. I never had any sort of contraction with Jack so this is almost like my first time being pregnant with some things. I also have been having a ton of pressure down there, which again never felt while pregnant with Jack. So I'm hoping that this one will be a natural birth and not another C-section. I want to feel what its like to be in labor I guess. yes, that sound crazy but I really want the chance to experience that. Anyway, I am 23 weeks right now, so I am more than half way!! Yeah!
a few weeks ago, Justin and I decided to put Jack in his big boy bed, in his big boy room, and give his old room to the baby and make it a play room/nursery. So far its coming along very nicely, and he loves his big boy room.
Oh... Have to go but I will finish this later.
Later
1 comment:
I don't think it sounds crazy to want to be able to feel all of that! My two were both c-sections and any other kids will have to be too, so sometimes i get sad that i won't be able to see what its like! I've never felt a contraction before! And I know what you mean about having a mover...it may be painful but its definitely a comforting painful because you know you don't have to worry about them so much!
Post a Comment