He's just over 1 pound, and a foot long. I can believe that considering he is pushing me from inside out in every direction possible. His brain and lungs are progressing substantially now. His skin is still translucent, but that will change soon. Among other things, his body is growing at the right pace and everything is going great.
I had to take another Glucose test, but I get the results tomorrow. I am pretty sure everything is the same, but who knows.
Last Thursday, I had a dentist appointment to get some cavities filled. Listen to this...
Six months ago, I had great teeth no cavities at all, then two months ago I went in for a semi-annual cleaning, and they said I had seven cavities! Seven Cavities! I must not be eating or drinking something the baby needs, because that is outrageous! So I got those taken care of and on top of that, I had a wisdom tooth that needed to come out, so since I was already numb in that part of my mouth, I just decided to get that taken out that same appointment. So far the recovery isn't too bad but just a little uncomfortable, with only minimal swelling. Yeah! I had some people tell me they had the worst time after getting their wisdom teeth out. Lucky Me I guess!
Well that was my week last week, and I'm hoping that this week will be a piece of cake.
Its a great day outside, so I think we are off to the park. Then tonight, I'm going to make some awesome banana bread! I will put the recipe on tonight or tomorrow if you want to try it. I promise it will become your favorite banana bread!
Happy Sunday!
2 comments:
ah Jess, you are so adorable! I hope your teeth feel well now. It's exciting hearing about your pregnancy.
<3,
Caryn
I've never made bread in my life but I swear I just got a revolation to make your banana bread. Consider it done!haha No but really I'm totally gonna do it. So where are your preggo pictures?HELLO!!! You are just gonna be a mommy of 2 boys how crazy and exciting is that. You are in the fun stretch of pregnancy...enjoy it! I'm totally praying my stomach stops growing now....haha
Post a Comment