Sunday, August 2, 2009

This time around... Not as easy

You wouldn't think it would be so hard the second time, when the first time happened.. the first time.

(Picture of me and baby Jack)

On our honeymoon, we were lucky enough to get pregnant with our precious baby boy Jackson. When he turned fifteen months we thought it would be a good time to start trying for another kid. Well, its been five months and still nothing. I've been off the pill for like eight months, and yes I know it takes time for your body to get rid of all the effects. I was hopping that that part would be over by now. Maybe it is.

Well, yes, I guess I'm telling everyone that we are trying to have another baby. Nothing has happened yet, so don't go telling people were pregnant. I wish I was, but that's not the case.

Justin and I decided a while ago that we won't our kids to be about two years apart. Not to close, and not to far apart.

Jack is still our little baby but we aren't able to do the same things with him we used to. Plus we want to make our family bigger.


Well I have just vented again, but this time about a good thing (sort of).


Wish us luck!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! It's so weird when there's a honeymoon baby and then it's harder later, but I'm sure you'll get prego soon!:)