This morning when we woke up, we opened our bedroom windows like every morning but to our surprise we had snow! I had work in a few hours,but didn't want to miss out just in case it melted by the time I got home. So, we ate breakfast them got out all our snow clothes and went outside! The boys will get any chance they can to go outside, so they were as excited as ever. This is Konnors first time in the snow, since last year he wasn't lucky enough to really play in it.
My sweet hearts!
Heart breaker #2 Look at that face! I melt every time i see it, and it doesn't help that we digs on getting pictures of himself.
Heart breaker #1 My sweet Jack. Bless his heart, he didn't know how to soak it all up he was going crazy and going non stop, but every now and then showing me his snowballs for a quick pic.
exploring it all...
On our porch for a quick shot! I can't get over these two. They are my everything!!
Hopefully we can get many more days like these this year, and maybe slip in a few hills for sledding.
Happy Holidays!
Love Us
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH WHEN DID CONNOR GROW UP!!??? And when did Jack get GLASSES? and where and when did you start working? I miss you TONS!!
Post a Comment