Friday, July 29, 2011

What to do, what to do...

So, I have so many projects I want to start and/or finish but for some reason I just won't get to it!

  • Make the boys Halloween costumes (dinosaurs)
  • Refinish/paint my desk.  Got this from my dad. Its a pretty brown wood, but its in my basement and so I think I will paint it some kind of white.
  • Paint my hallway.  I wrote earlier on my blog about doing a cool stripe technique.  Ya, still haven't done that.
  • finish staining the kitchen cabinets/ bead board.  I think we started this a few months after we bought our house, and one thing after another, but I promise this will be done soon!!
  • Start AND finish staining my bathroom vanity.

So I have decided to make my list and then when i finish something, I will treat myself to something simple but good.  Don't know what that will be yet, but once I figure out what that is I will let you know.  Oh, well I guess I should just add that to my list to....  *think of what I get when I finish something on my list.
Just a few little things on my list of unfinished projects, no biggie!  I think I may start one right now actually.... Good Bye!!

2 comments:

Codi said...

So which one did you start? :) I have quite a few unfinished projects too! My bathroom is primered, but not painted...I can't wait to finish it. I need to find a really cute vintage like medicine cabinet/shelving/cupboard thingey!

Good luck with all your projects!

Unknown said...

woo I'm excited to see what you do! what are you working on?!!!