Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Give us a break!!

Is it impossible for us to catch a break!  MAN!  You think when things are going well, and everything is caught up.......BAM!  something happens to where you are right back in the hole you used to be in.  I would think that after all we have done, and how hard we have tried to get things in order and in control, life would give you mercy for more than a minute.  Well I guess we are back to square one trying to dig us out of a hole that was just filled.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ha so you are saying this has been a shitty week for you to? I swear I'm going to die...we went from 2 cars to none supposed to take pics tonight came to pick up pants and they aren't done not to mention it's 6:20 and I'm not even remotely ready & we are supposed to be there at 7...don't get me started on money.......anyway I'm sorry that is superrrr frustrating hope it gets better quick! can I do anything for you?! love ya sis!!

Unknown said...

hey sis! new post?

Unknown said...

hey sis! new post?