Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Okay.. Here's a post!

So, I have been told by many that I need to get another post on my blog.  Well, for the last little while I have not had a camera, but life still goes on.  Its saddens me to have no camera no take pictures of my sweet little boys.  Konnor is 6 1/2 months old now, and I have no idea where the time has gone.  When Jack was born, I had taken seriously a thousand pictures a month, and with Konnor I am lucky enough to get ten.  Poor little guy.  Anyway, a lot has been going on and many things have happened in the past month. 
This is the sum of the past month has been the most tiring, saddening, happy, confusing, upsetting, exciting, relieving, and most of all In Love.  I am not going into detail about alot, but all I know is that I have never thought that so many inportant and life changing things can happen all at once.  I have definetly lost some of my streak, but have gained alot more courage. 
I love my baby boys and especially my sweet husband. 

Well, until I have my camera, I will not be able to put up any pictures.  Sorry :(

No comments: