Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010

I am so bad!  I did not get any pictures of our pumpkins lit outside on the porch, no pictures of Justin, Konnor and I on Halloween, but it was fun. 

 This was Jacks costume this year.  He was a Caveman/Viking (off of how to train your dragon)/Bigfoot.  I can't remember the other names people thought he was. There was a last minute switch, because the King Julian costume ended up being "to scary"  the day before.    I was just happy he went out in a costume and it kept him warm during the crazy weather trick or treat night. 
Playing the part.

...and again

We carved 2 of our pumpkins this year.
(PAC man and a witch face)
The haze of sugar!  Luckily, Jack doesn't care to much for it.  But me on the other hand, I think i may have a problem.  Good thing we just did a quick stroll down the street and back.

After the kids went to bed Justin, Forrest, Rachel and I stayed up playing "the T word" game till 1:30 am!  CRAZY! I haven't done that since Jack was born seriously.  Well, its been a long time.  Good times, and glad that's over for another year.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haaaaa i love that you called it the t word game because that is seriously what i call it!!! soo much fun. telling you monthly tradition :) thanks for the fun!

JBandJess said...

I totally forgot what is is really called, and still can't. Sounds good to monthly. I love that game especially at night when im hysterical