Okay, maybe a huge fetish! For some reason, every few weeks/months I get on this cooking high and can't help but cooking things that I have never had before. Which brings me to this post. This post is for me personally, but chime in when you want. I am setting a goal for myself today. I am in love with cooking at the moment and love feeding my hubby and my child (when he eats) new dishes! I have recently come across this website
ourbestbites.com and have tried some of their recipes for a few occasions. Fabulous and hold up their end of the bargain by actually putting on good food! I have cooked from some other sites and have been so disappointed that I guess when I found one, it actually made me happy. I figure, why not try more! So, I am going to be cooking many recipes from this site. Not only to satisfy this yummy fetish, but to broaden our taste buds and further my cooking skills. Wish me luck!
Here are two things I have cooked thus far: (keep in mind, I'm not a photographer)
Baked Potato Soup
With hot crusted bread, it was the perfect meal for a cold rainy day.
Chicken Ceasar Salad
not on the site, but it was fabulous.
From this site you have to try:
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cinnamon Bun Popcorn
I made these as well and I have to say they were a big hit. Possibly my fav. cookie recipe!!!
Good Luck Me!
3 comments:
I have been obsessed with Our Best Bites for quite a while now...they really have great stuff!
What have you made that you would recommend? Anything your fav?
Mmm we definitely have quite a few things we like. A lot.
-The teriyaki chicken salad sandwiches are super good and really easy, which is always nice on a busy night.
-The baked creamy chicken taquitos with cilantro lime dipping sauce are amazing, as are the baked breakfast taquitos. This is making me really hungry...There are so many things we love!
-A few others are the crepes (super easy!) fishsticks (the homemade tartar sauce is phenomenal) and the spinach and feta pasta. I didn't think I liked feta but try it, its really really good.
As you can probably tell I use there blog a ton...I get the majority of my recipes from there and haven't had a failure yet!
Post a Comment