I never thought I would be loving some of the things I do. For instance, last year for Mother's Day Justin got me a Kitchen aid Artisan Stand Mixer. Of course, he knew I didn't want just a regular color like white, black, or red, so he let me get online and find the perfect color. Burgundy!! It was between burgundy and a Green one. Burgundy won. It fit better with the decor in our house. Yes, I'm retarded but hey its looks fabulous.
Then for Valentine's Day this year, he got me a bread machine! Yeah now I can actually make my own bread! I have almost attempted making bread and rolls and such, but when I read the directions most of the recipes usually took 4-6 hours depending on the size and what type of bread you were making. That just turned me off to it all together. So, Justin figured that if I had a bread machine, I might just make some thing out of all those ingredients that are sitting in the house. To my surprise, I came home from church yesterday to find a bread machine on the dining table with a big bow on it.
Which brings me back to "becoming domesticated." I never thought that a would love gifts like these, but since I've had Jack, cooking is kind of an out for me so by having tons of awesome kitchen gadgets, I can release that tension while being at home. Plus it give me the chances to make some really great recipes!
Ask anyone... Creating weird but delicious food it what I do best!
Can't wait to see what's created next!
1 comment:
domestication . . . FABULOUS EH!
Post a Comment