Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tomorrow, Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the big day! Its our first visit to the doctors office for baby #2. Of course all the tests will be done, but we will be able to find out the due date! I'm guessing around my birthday on July 20th. Justin thinks it will be around the 7th of July. Justin's mom and Jenny think it will be sometime in July, and if it is they're are convinced its a girl. All of the girls on the Gillette side have birthdays in July, so that's their reasoning. I still think it a boy because the Gillette men don't know how to make fast or strong enough X chromo. sperm. ( but it will be a while before we find the sex out)
We are excited to be have our second. We have been trying for a while, and when we got to a certain point, I started to get discouraged. But, then a month later we found out we were pregnant! Patience is a virtue. I guess I still have to learn that.

Im having my family guess the due date of baby 2, so if you would like to participate, just post your guess. I will post everyones guesses and then the official date on Saturday. I figured this would keep things interesting.


So far this pregnancy has been far more intensive, than when I was pregnant with Jack. I have had morning sickness for two and a half weeks and only now is it starting to give me a break. It still comes on randomly throughout the day. Oh, and not to forget my fabulous hormone roller coaster. "I am sorry Justin and Jack!" I get irritated so easily, and for some of the dumbest reasons. Jack has been a trooper in dealing with his cranky mama, and has figured out ways to get around it. I have had no energy lately, which really sucks. I sleep when Jack sleeps. On top of that, the weather on average has been +13 during the day, and -7 at night. We tried going outside a few days ago and had fun for a few minutes, but then got to cold to do anything. That was a stupid idea, because now jack has a nasty cough, and a runny nose. I could go on and on about what has happened the past few weeks, but then it would sound like I'm complaining. :) Al though this first trimester has been somewhat difficult to handle, we are still really excited.

Well talk to you Saturday with the results.

2 comments:

The Hardys said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy!! That is so exciting! Good luck with the morning sickness, for me that was the absolute worst part of my entire pregnancy and delivery.....something I dread again in the future! I'm sad we're missing that date with you and Caryn and Lindsay but let's have a girls night soon!

Josalyn said...

Ummm, you're expecting!!?? Thanks for sharing! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you. My second pregnancy has made me a lot sicker than my first one too. I wonder if that's normal. I'm also showing a lot earlier. blah. Anyways, congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you.