(Left to right)
Analise, Joel,Amanda,Nikki,Alyssa,Adam,Abby,Alexis
Alexis Johnson
&
Amanda Johnson
This Family has been like a second family to me, so to hear the news of these two girls whose spirits are as beautiful as their faces, was a shock my body could not believe.
This Family has been like a second family to me, so to hear the news of these two girls whose spirits are as beautiful as their faces, was a shock my body could not believe.
This morning their family, excluding Abby, the oldest, was on their way to Lake Havasue. When a tragic car accident occurred. Daddy Joel, Alyssa and Analise were not hurt. Adam got a gash in his head and had to get staples. Mommy Nikki broke a vertebrae in her spine, but she is still able to move her legs. That is a very good sign that she will not be paralyzed. But tragically, Alexis and Amanda were ejected, and soon after died. Fortunately they did not feel much pain, and they were able to pass away with little pain.
Thankfully they were able to return back to their Heavenly Father, watching over their family and loved ones. With the promises that they and their family made, they will one day see each other again, and be a whole family once again.
I am thankful for the knowledge I have of the gospel, and of eternal families. Even though I can not express how their family is feeling now, I know that Joel and Nikki will be able to see their daughters again. That Abby, Alyssa, Adam, and Analise will be able to see their sisters again.
By knowing that, I am able to stop from crying every now and then. It is still so painful to realize that Alexis and Amanda will not be here on Earth anymore, and I never got to say goodbye, but it helps me get through this rough time we all have to deal with.
Alexis (left) Amanda (right)
Even if you didn't know them, all you have to do is look at the pictures and you will be able to feel the amazing spirits these two had. Fun, energetic, loving, and crazy.
Amanda
Amanda (right) Alexis (left)Smart, Talented, Funny, Passionate, Role-Models, Beautiful, Free Spirited,
Loving, Loved, Caring, Full of Light... etc.
There are so many ways to describe them, that my mind is too full to remember all the ways that they have impacted me and my family.
When we were younger, our families would do everything together. Holidays, birthdays, random BBQs, and lots and lots of babysitting. I babysat these girls so many times, that some times I would feel like I'm at their house more than my own. They are like my sisters. So in a way i have lost to important parts of my family. I feel bad, that the past few years got away from us, and we weren't able to see each other as much as I would like. I still have those fond memories of them growing up, and that's why I am able to cry tears of sadness, and tears of joy.
Amanda and Alexis were loved by so many people, family and friends.
Our prayer are with them and the Johnson family. Please pray for them, that might get the support that they deserve and so desperately need at this tragic time in their lives.
We Love You Alexis and Amanda! Whether your here on earth or in heaven.
you have touched our lives in more ways than you know.





3 comments:
Jess Weipert told me a few days ago about this, it's so tragic. This is tragic, but we would be lost without the knowledge that they will be together with their families again. Good post, Jess.
Thanks Jessica. That was so sweet. I love those girls, it's still hard to imagine that they are gone.
This is so beautiful Jessica. What a great tribute to the wonderful girls we know, love and long to see again.
Post a Comment