Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sisterly Love

My baby sister, Tabitha. We were on our way to see a movie. We saw "Push." It was a really good movie if anyone was looking for an opinion. We do a lot of stuff together. I have another sister somewhere. She is in her own little world at the moment but hopefully we can get her on here soon and complete the picture. A sisterly bond is almost impossible to break, which is a wonderful thing to know. You always have someone to lean on. No matter the situation. I love you tabi and Nic. Always remember that... Love your big sis.

5 comments:

Caryn said...

Funny story! I saw Push with my sister. Girls day with your sister(s)/mom is the best ever in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute! Sometimes I'm glad I didn't have any sisters .. but other times, like now, I wonder how different my life would have been had I had sisters. Great post!

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

Tabitha has gotten way to old! Tell her to stop growing! Jessica your little boy is ADORABLE! He is seriously SO cute and SO big! When did you have the little guy . . . Jack right?

Kami Satterlee said...

Hey you to love birds! I'm so glad you "followed" my blog I had no Idea you guys even had one! I can't believe how freakin adorable your little Jack is! Looks just like his mommy super cute. How have you guys been? That's so exciting that your buying a house, woot woot! Nothing new here, still teaching dance, and steve's still a fireman/realtor. Keep in touch!! Miss you guys!

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

Hey Jess. Chase hasn't left yet. his papers are being sent to the BIG office this week so he doesn't even has his call. when i find out about his farewell i will post it on my blog :)
I would love to take your family pictures. you tell me where and when and lets get it schedule it.